Characterisation, stability and in vitro degradation of microcapsules containing Chinese yak (Poephagus grunniens L.) butter
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 826–834, April 2013
How to Cite
Bai, C., Peng, H., Xiong, H., Zhu, X., Hu, J., Zhao, S., Luo, G. and Zhao, Q. (2013), Characterisation, stability and in vitro degradation of microcapsules containing Chinese yak (Poephagus grunniens L.) butter. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 826–834. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12033
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Key Western Development Program. Grant Number: 2004BA901A35
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31160317
- State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology of Nanchang University. Grant Numbers: SKLF-KF-201006, SKLF-MB-201005
- Department of Science and Technology of Jiangxi province. Grant Number: Gankefa 2010J217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!