Effect of the dry ice maceration and oak cask fermentation on colour parameters and sensorial evaluation of Tempranillo wines
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 835–842, April 2013
How to Cite
Puertas, B., Jiménez, M. J., Cantos-Villar, E. and Piñeiro, Z. (2013), Effect of the dry ice maceration and oak cask fermentation on colour parameters and sensorial evaluation of Tempranillo wines. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 835–842. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12034
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!