Antibacterial activity of Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) stems–leaves extract produced by subcritical water extraction
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 947–953, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K. A., Kim, W. J., Kim, H. J., Kim, K.-T. and Paik, H.-D. (2013), Antibacterial activity of Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) stems–leaves extract produced by subcritical water extraction. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 947–953. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12046
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Technology Development Program for Agricultural and Forestry Ministry for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Korea. Grant Numbers: 109117-03-1-HD120, 610002-03-02-SB220
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0006686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!