Modelling changes in anthocyanins, total vitamin C and colour as a consequence of peracetic acid washing disinfection of two cultivars of strawberries for fresh-cut processing
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 954–961, May 2013
How to Cite
Van de Velde, F., Piagentini, A. M., Güemes, D. R. and Pirovani, M. E. (2013), Modelling changes in anthocyanins, total vitamin C and colour as a consequence of peracetic acid washing disinfection of two cultivars of strawberries for fresh-cut processing. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 954–961. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12047
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina). Grant Number: CAI+D 2009
- CONICET, Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!