Antioxidant and anti-hypertensive activity of anthocyanin-rich extracts from hulless pigmented barley cultivars
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 984–991, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C., Han, D., Kim, B., Baek, N. and Baik, B.-K. (2013), Antioxidant and anti-hypertensive activity of anthocyanin-rich extracts from hulless pigmented barley cultivars. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 984–991. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12050
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Korea Food Research Institute. Grant Number: E0112401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!