Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of a novel Listeria enrichment broth combined with a real-time PCR diagnostics assay for the specific detection of Listeria monocytogenes in RTE pork products
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1103–1108, May 2013
How to Cite
Gómez, D., McGuinness, S., Reddington, K., O'Grady, J., Yangüela, J. and Barry, T. (2013), Evaluation of a novel Listeria enrichment broth combined with a real-time PCR diagnostics assay for the specific detection of Listeria monocytogenes in RTE pork products. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1103–1108. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12053
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Carnisenusa. Grant Number: 2007-00016
- Aragon General Delegation
- Consolidate Group of Research. Grant Number: A01/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!