Ready-to-eat snack products: the role of extrusion technology in developing consumer acceptable and nutritious snacks
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 893–902, May 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, M. A., Derbyshire, E., Tiwari, B. K. and Brennan, C. S. (2013), Ready-to-eat snack products: the role of extrusion technology in developing consumer acceptable and nutritious snacks. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 893–902. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12055
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!