A comparison of two methods for estimating microbial survival parameters from dynamic survival data
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1109–1113, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G. (2013), A comparison of two methods for estimating microbial survival parameters from dynamic survival data. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1109–1113. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12058
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!