Effect of drying kinetics on main bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of acerola (Malpighia emarginata D.C.) residue
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1041–1047, May 2013
How to Cite
Duzzioni, A. G., Lenton, V. M., Silva, D. I. S. and Barrozo, M. A. S. (2013), Effect of drying kinetics on main bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of acerola (Malpighia emarginata D.C.) residue. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12060
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!