Comparative study on antioxidant activity of four varieties of Flammulina velutipes with different colour
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1057–1064, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Jin, Q., Lv, G., Fan, L., Pan, H. and Fan, L. (2013), Comparative study on antioxidant activity of four varieties of Flammulina velutipes with different colour. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1057–1064. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12062
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2011C12046
- Project of Innovation and Promotion of Zhejiang Academy of Agriculture Science
- Project of Science and Technology of Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012AY1058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!