A comparative study on different concentration methods of extracts obtained from two raspberries (Rubus idaeus L.) cultivars: evaluation of anthocyanins and phenolics contents and antioxidant activity
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1179–1186, June 2013
How to Cite
Yousefi, G., Yousefi, S. and Emam-Djomeh, Z. (2013), A comparative study on different concentration methods of extracts obtained from two raspberries (Rubus idaeus L.) cultivars: evaluation of anthocyanins and phenolics contents and antioxidant activity. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1179–1186. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12073
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!