Optimisation of convective drying of carrots using selected processing and quality indicators
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1998–2006, October 2013
How to Cite
Gamboa-Santos, J., Soria, A. C., Fornari, T., Villamiel, M. and Montilla, A. (2013), Optimisation of convective drying of carrots using selected processing and quality indicators. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1998–2006. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12076
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- MICINN. Grant Number: AGL2007-63462
- Fun-C-Food. Grant Number: CSD2007-00063
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: AGR-1469
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!