Decreasing effect of fluoride content in Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) by chemical treatments
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1252–1259, June 2013
How to Cite
Jung, H. R., Kim, M.-A., Seo, Y.-S., Lee, Y.-B., Chun, B.-S. and Kim, S.-B. (2013), Decreasing effect of fluoride content in Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) by chemical treatments. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1252–1259. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12084
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology of Food
- Korea government. Grant Number: 310008-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!