Effects of high hydrostatic pressure on the physicochemical and emulsifying properties of sweet potato protein
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1260–1268, June 2013
How to Cite
Khan,, N. M., Mu, T.-H., Zhang, M. and Chen, J.-W. (2013), Effects of high hydrostatic pressure on the physicochemical and emulsifying properties of sweet potato protein. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1260–1268. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12085
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-11-B-19
- Central Public Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2012ZL036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!