Effects of microwave and hot-air drying methods on colour, β-carotene and radical scavenging activity of apricots
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1327–1333, June 2013
How to Cite
Albanese, D., Cinquanta, L., Cuccurullo, G. and Di Matteo, M. (2013), Effects of microwave and hot-air drying methods on colour, β-carotene and radical scavenging activity of apricots. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1327–1333. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12095
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!