Selection of γ-aminobutyric acid-producing lactic acid bacteria and their potential as probiotics for use as starter cultures in Thai fermented sausages (Nham)
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1371–1382, July 2013
How to Cite
Ratanaburee,, A., Kantachote, D., Charernjiratrakul, W. and Sukhoom, A. (2013), Selection of γ-aminobutyric acid-producing lactic acid bacteria and their potential as probiotics for use as starter cultures in Thai fermented sausages (Nham). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1371–1382. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12098
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Higher Education Research Promotion and National Research University Project of Thailand
- Office of the Higher Education Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!