Effect of low-energy X-ray irradiation on physical, chemical, textural and sensory properties of Dates
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1453–1459, July 2013
How to Cite
Aleid, S. M., Dolan, K., Siddiq, M., Jeong, S. and Marks, B. (2013), Effect of low-energy X-ray irradiation on physical, chemical, textural and sensory properties of Dates. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1453–1459. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12112
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Date Palm Research Center of Excellence
- King Faisal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!