In vitro evaluation of the fermentation of added-value agroindustrial by-products: cactus pear (Opuntia ficus-indica L.) peel and pineapple (Ananas comosus) peel as functional ingredients
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1460–1467, July 2013
How to Cite
Diaz-Vela, J., Totosaus, A., Cruz-Guerrero, A. E. and de Lourdes Pérez-Chabela, M. (2013), In vitro evaluation of the fermentation of added-value agroindustrial by-products: cactus pear (Opuntia ficus-indica L.) peel and pineapple (Ananas comosus) peel as functional ingredients. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1460–1467. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12113
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!