Acid adaptation for improvement of viability of Saccharomyces cerevisiae during freeze-drying
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1468–1473, July 2013
How to Cite
Chu-Ky, S., Vaysse, L., Liengprayoon, S., Sriroth, K. and Le, T.-M. (2013), Acid adaptation for improvement of viability of Saccharomyces cerevisiae during freeze-drying. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1468–1473. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12114
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- International Foundation for Science
- Ministry of Education and Training
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!