Effect of ultrafiltered fractions from casein on lactic acid biosynthesis and enzyme activity in yoghurt starter cultures
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1474–1482, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Brashears, M. M., Yu, Z., Ren, J., Li, Y. and Zhao, M. (2013), Effect of ultrafiltered fractions from casein on lactic acid biosynthesis and enzyme activity in yoghurt starter cultures. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1474–1482. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12115
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- the Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 2008A010900001, 2008A010900017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!