Effects of protein solubilisation and precipitation pH values on the functional properties of defatted wheat germ protein isolates
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1490–1497, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, F., Chen, Z., Wang, L. and Wang, R. (2013), Effects of protein solubilisation and precipitation pH values on the functional properties of defatted wheat germ protein isolates. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1490–1497. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12117
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: JUDCF10026, 200903043-02
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31101383, 31171785
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 200903043-02, 31101383, 31171785
- agro-scientific research in the public interest. Grant Numbers: 200903043-02, 31101383, 31171785, JUSRP31102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!