Influence of homogenisation conditions and drying method on physicochemical properties of dehydrated emulsions containing different solid components
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1498–1508, July 2013
How to Cite
Holgado, F., Márquez-Ruiz, G., Dobarganes, C. and Velasco, J. (2013), Influence of homogenisation conditions and drying method on physicochemical properties of dehydrated emulsions containing different solid components. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1498–1508. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12118
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Spanish ministry ‘Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación’. Grant Number: AGL 2010-18307
- regional government ‘Junta de Andalucía’. Grant Number: P09-AGR-4622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!