Use of banana purée from three indigenous Thai cultivars as food matrices for probiotics and application in bio-set-type yoghurt production
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1640–1648, August 2013
How to Cite
Srisuvor, N., Prakitchaiwattana, C., Chinprahast, N. and Subhimaros, S. (2013), Use of banana purée from three indigenous Thai cultivars as food matrices for probiotics and application in bio-set-type yoghurt production. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1640–1648. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12134
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!