Comparative study of the physicochemical and palynological characteristics of honey from Melipona subnitida and Apis mellifera
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1698–1706, August 2013
How to Cite
de Almeida-Muradian, L. B., Stramm, K. M., Horita, A., Barth, O. M., da Silva de Freitas, A. and Estevinho, L. M. (2013), Comparative study of the physicochemical and palynological characteristics of honey from Melipona subnitida and Apis mellifera. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1698–1706. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12140
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!