Optimisation of sunflower oil deodorising: balance between oil stability and other quality attributes
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1822–1827, September 2013
How to Cite
Suliman, T. E., Meng, Z., Li, J. W., Jiang, J. and Liu, Y. (2013), Optimisation of sunflower oil deodorising: balance between oil stability and other quality attributes. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1822–1827. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12156
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-10-0457
- National Twelve-Five plan for Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2011BAD02B04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!