Biochemical properties and antioxidant activity of myofibrillar protein hydrolysates obtained from patin (Pangasius sutchi)
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2014–2022, October 2013
How to Cite
Najafian, L., Jafarzade, M., Said, M. and Babji, A. S. (2013), Biochemical properties and antioxidant activity of myofibrillar protein hydrolysates obtained from patin (Pangasius sutchi). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2014–2022. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12162
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 05-01-02-SF1025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!