A comparison study of the impact of boiling and high pressure steaming on the stability of soybean trypsin inhibitor
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1877–1883, September 2013
How to Cite
Shen, J.-D., Cai, Q.-F., Liu, G.-M., Zhang, L., Zhang, L.-J. and Cao, M.-J. (2013), A comparison study of the impact of boiling and high pressure steaming on the stability of soybean trypsin inhibitor. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1877–1883. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12165
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271838
- Natural Scientific Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2011J01227
- Science and Technology Bureau of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2010NZ01004, 2011NZ0002-1
- Science and Technology Bureau of Xiamen. Grant Number: 3502Z20113028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!