Are disulphide bonds formed during acid gelation of preheated milk?
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1940–1948, September 2013
How to Cite
Famelart, M.-H., Le, N. H. T., Croguennec, T. and Rousseau, F. (2013), Are disulphide bonds formed during acid gelation of preheated milk?. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1940–1948. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12174
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!