Optimisation of ultrasound extraction for flavonoids from semen astragali complanati and its identification by HPLC-DAD-MS/MS
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1970–1976, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-A., Fan, X.-H., Li, T., Zhang, Z.-Q., Liu, Y.-K. and Li, X.-P. (2013), Optimisation of ultrasound extraction for flavonoids from semen astragali complanati and its identification by HPLC-DAD-MS/MS. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 1970–1976. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12178
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101324
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province, China. Grant Number: 2011JQ2003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: GK201002014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!