The effect of linseed and psyllium fibre on the gelling properties of unwashed mince from farmed meagre (Argyrosomus regius)
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2023–2033, October 2013
How to Cite
Cardoso, C. and Mendes, R. (2013), The effect of linseed and psyllium fibre on the gelling properties of unwashed mince from farmed meagre (Argyrosomus regius). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2023–2033. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12180
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Atlantic Area Transnational Cooperation. Grant Number: 2011-1/164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!