Quality of fresh-cut purple-fleshed sweet potatoes after X-ray irradiation treatment and refrigerated storage
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2064–2070, October 2013
How to Cite
Oner, M. E. and Wall, M. M. (2013), Quality of fresh-cut purple-fleshed sweet potatoes after X-ray irradiation treatment and refrigerated storage. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2064–2070. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12187
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- US Department of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!