Soft starchy candy as a food model to study the relationship between sensory and selected physicochemical properties
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2078–2085, October 2013
How to Cite
Jangchud, K., Jangchud, A. and Prinyawiwatkul, W. (2013), Soft starchy candy as a food model to study the relationship between sensory and selected physicochemical properties. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2078–2085. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12189
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Thailand Research Fund and Kasetsart University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!