Anthocyanin and organic acid profiles of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) juices from registered varieties in Turkey
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2086–2095, October 2013
How to Cite
Türkyılmaz, M. (2013), Anthocyanin and organic acid profiles of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) juices from registered varieties in Turkey. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2086–2095. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12190
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- Ankara University Scientific Research. Grant Number: #:08H4343004
- Alata Horticultural Research Institute
- Aegean Agricultural Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!