Extractability of antioxidants from legume seed flour after cooking and in vitro gastrointestinal digestion in comparison with methanolic extraction of the unprocessed flour
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2096–2104, October 2013
How to Cite
Stanisavljević, N., Jovanović, Ž., Čupić, T., Lukić, J., Miljuš Đukić, J., Radović, S. and Mikić, A. (2013), Extractability of antioxidants from legume seed flour after cooking and in vitro gastrointestinal digestion in comparison with methanolic extraction of the unprocessed flour. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2096–2104. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12191
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 173005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!