Diosgenin quantification, characterisation and chemical composition in a tuber collection of Dioscorea spp. in the state of Jalisco, Mexico
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2111–2118, October 2013
How to Cite
de Lourdes Contreras-Pacheco, M., Santacruz-Ruvalcaba, F., García-Fajardo, J. A., de Jesús Sánchez G., J., Ruíz L., M. A., Estarrón-Espinosa, M. and Castro-Castro, A. (2013), Diosgenin quantification, characterisation and chemical composition in a tuber collection of Dioscorea spp. in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2111–2118. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12193
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Consejo Estatal de Ciencia y Tecnología de Jalisco. Grant Number: PS-9192009
- CONACyT-Mexico. Grant Number: 69089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!