Physicochemical characterisation and oxidative stability of refined hoki oil, unrefined hoki oil and unrefined tuna oil
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2331–2339, November 2013
How to Cite
Tengku-Rozaina, T. M. and Birch, E. J. (2013), Physicochemical characterisation and oxidative stability of refined hoki oil, unrefined hoki oil and unrefined tuna oil. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2331–2339. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12222
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!