Studies on saffron (Crocus sativus L.) from Tuscan Maremma (Italy): effects of geographical origin, cultivation environment and drying method on volatile emission
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2370–2375, November 2013
How to Cite
Macchia, M., Ceccarini, L., Molfetta, I., Cioni, P. L. and Flamini, G. (2013), Studies on saffron (Crocus sativus L.) from Tuscan Maremma (Italy): effects of geographical origin, cultivation environment and drying method on volatile emission. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2370–2375. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12227
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!