Solid-phase extraction of lead and copper on a polyhydroxybutyrate-b-polydimethyl siloxane (PHB-b-PDMS) block copolymer disc and flame atomic absorption spectrometric determination of them in water and food samples
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2384–2390, November 2013
How to Cite
Tuzen, M., Unsal, Y. E., Soylak, M., Akkirman, Z. and Hazer, B. (2013), Solid-phase extraction of lead and copper on a polyhydroxybutyrate-b-polydimethyl siloxane (PHB-b-PDMS) block copolymer disc and flame atomic absorption spectrometric determination of them in water and food samples. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2384–2390. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12229
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Unit of the Scientific Research Projects of Gaziosmanpasa University
- Unit of the Scientific Research Projects of Erciyes University
- Unit of the Scientific Research Projects of Bulent Ecevit University. Grant Number: ZKU-BAP: 2011-10-03-01
- Turkish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!