Spray drying of red (Hylocereus polyrhizus) and white (Hylocereus undatus) dragon fruit juices: physicochemical and antioxidant properties of the powder
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2391–2399, November 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K.-H., Wu, T.-Y. and Siow, L.-F. (2013), Spray drying of red (Hylocereus polyrhizus) and white (Hylocereus undatus) dragon fruit juices: physicochemical and antioxidant properties of the powder. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2391–2399. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12230
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- School of Science
- Monash University Sunway Campus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!