Neural network models to classify olive oils within the protected denomination of origin framework
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2528–2534, December 2013
How to Cite
Torrecilla, J. S., Cancilla, J. C., Matute, G. and Díaz-Rodríguez, P. (2013), Neural network models to classify olive oils within the protected denomination of origin framework. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2528–2534. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12245
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007–2013, HEALTH-F4-2011-258868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!