Stress relaxation behaviour of high acyl gellan gels
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2571–2579, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Li, M., Yuan, Y. and Han, X. (2013), Stress relaxation behaviour of high acyl gellan gels. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2571–2579. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12251
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103131
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y4100746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!