Rheological, gelling and emulsifying properties of a glycosylated and cross-linked caseinate generated by transglutaminase
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2595–2602, December 2013
How to Cite
Song, C.-L. and Zhao, X.-H. (2013), Rheological, gelling and emulsifying properties of a glycosylated and cross-linked caseinate generated by transglutaminase. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2595–2602. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12255
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Innovative Research Team of Higher Education of Heilongjiang
- National High Technology Research and Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!