Enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidant systems of minimally processed cactus stems (Opuntia ficus-indica Mill.) packaged under modified atmospheres
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2603–2612, December 2013
How to Cite
Ventura-Aguilar, R. I., Rivera-Cabrera, F., Méndez-Iturbide, D., Pelayo-Zaldívar, C. and Bosquez-Molina, E. (2013), Enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidant systems of minimally processed cactus stems (Opuntia ficus-indica Mill.) packaged under modified atmospheres. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2603–2612. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12256
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 208912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!