Contributions of phenolics and added vitamin C to the antioxidant capacity of pomegranate and grape juices: synergism and antagonism among constituents
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2650–2658, December 2013
How to Cite
Bolling, B. W., Chen, Y.-Y. and Chen, C.-Y. O. (2013), Contributions of phenolics and added vitamin C to the antioxidant capacity of pomegranate and grape juices: synergism and antagonism among constituents. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2650–2658. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12261
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- POM Wonderful,
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 58-1950-7-707
- NIGMS. Grant Number: K12GM074869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!