Hibiscus sabdariffa L. confesctionery gels, in vitro digestion, antioxidant activity and phenolic compounds quantification: a nutraceutical application
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2659–2667, December 2013
How to Cite
Villanueva-Carvajal, A., Dominguez-Lopez, A., Bernal-Martínez, L. R. and Díaz-Bandera, D. (2013), Hibiscus sabdariffa L. confesctionery gels, in vitro digestion, antioxidant activity and phenolic compounds quantification: a nutraceutical application. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 2659–2667. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12262
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!