The use of ultrasonic measurements for the determination of particle size distribution in diluted tomato paste
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 288–293, January 2014
How to Cite
Ratajski, A., Mikš-Krajnik, M. and Białobrzewski, I. (2014), The use of ultrasonic measurements for the determination of particle size distribution in diluted tomato paste. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 288–293. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12265
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N313 036036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!