Enzymatic hydrolysis of hard-to-cook bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) protein concentrates and its effects on biological and functional properties
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 2–8, January 2014
How to Cite
Betancur-Ancona, D., Sosa-Espinoza, T., Ruiz-Ruiz, J., Segura-Campos, M. and Chel-Guerrero, L. (2014), Enzymatic hydrolysis of hard-to-cook bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) protein concentrates and its effects on biological and functional properties. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2–8. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12267
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Industria Mexica de Coca Cola
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!