Effect of high pressure processing on astaxanthin stability
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 294–297, January 2014
How to Cite
Lerfall, J. and Birkeland, S. (2014), Effect of high pressure processing on astaxanthin stability. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 294–297. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12271
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- ør-Trøndelag University College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!