These authors equally contributed to this study.
Characterisation of zero-trans margarine fats produced from camellia seed oil, palm stearin and coconut oil using enzymatic interesterification strategy
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 91–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Ruan, X., Zhu, X.-M., Xiong, H., Wang, S.-q., Bai, C.-q. and Zhao, Q. (2014), Characterisation of zero-trans margarine fats produced from camellia seed oil, palm stearin and coconut oil using enzymatic interesterification strategy. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 91–97. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12279
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Key Project of Oil Processing and Quality Control in Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 2010J217
- Chinese Post-Doctorate Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M511457
- Jiangxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20122BAB214001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!