Antioxidant activities and functional properties of soy protein isolate hydrolysates obtained using microbial proteases
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 317–328, February 2014
How to Cite
de Castro, R. J. S. and Sato, H. H. (2014), Antioxidant activities and functional properties of soy protein isolate hydrolysates obtained using microbial proteases. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 317–328. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12285
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011/10429-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!